Yeah, I lied. I miss you, blogspot.
I cannot fcking wait for Halloween. I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE. Even if it's just for a few days... Being in this city is just a fcking drag all the fcking time. Idk, I'm pretty fcking upset right now.. Probably for a really stupid reason, but it pisses me the fck off.
Been thinking about going to school in Hawaii again. BAGH... Imagine how perfect that would be. PER. FECT.
Anyway... I was reading something today about these kids setting another kid on fire because the kid tried to stop the other kids from stealing his dad's bike. WHATTHEFUCK?! Who the fck sets someone on fire because he wouldn't let them take a bike?! A BIKE?! What fucking dumbasses. Like really, what the hell have their parents been teaching them?! If someone tells you no, set them on fire! I don't understand how these kids.. all over the age of 13, mind you... could even possibly think for ONE second that it would be okay/funny/right to set someone on fire.... FIRE! RIFUCKINGDICULOUS. Someone teach these kids a motherfcking lesson PLEASE. And slap their fcking idiot parents.
I've been getting pretty sick of seeing that damn Muni bus fight. Redunk! I admit, I thought it was pretty fcking hilarious when I first saw it, but really... How rare is it to have a fight on Muni? And supposedly there's a "part two." HOW RIDICULOUS!
GAAAADDD I hate this city. Someone burn it down, PLEASE.
p.s. i hate school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment