2.16.2010

"I haven't killed anyone yet."

Soooooooo I just got my dermal anchor taken out today... Shit hurt waaaay more than putting it in. But the guy that took it out was SUUUUUPER nice. LOL .. I was lightweight freaking out. LOL ... thought i was gonna die from panic! Hahahaha! Yeah.... Basically the highlight of my day.. Shit is still bleeding and what not.. It randomly stings too :( So lamesies! The blood is all dripping to the bottom of the cotton -____- LOL .. Definitely going to pierce something else though.. Thinking about my hips. Gotta keep working out though! OMG that reminds me.. I'm so excited for my tattoos! I don't know which one to get first! Hahaha.. Yeahhhh.. Super excited. School is lame. The city is pretty lame. I never wanna do anything. Never wanna hang out with anyone. I lightweight just wanna go to sleep all day. Go to school, come home, eat, do homework, sleep. That's pretty much how I want to spend all my days.

le good night.

No comments: